Director Ram Gopal Varma’s controversial film, Disha’s Encounter, was supposed to hit an OTT platform on November 26. However, there is uncertainty over the film’s release, thanks to the legal cases pending against RGV and the movie.
A few weeks ago, Disha’s father moved the High Court in Hyderabad and demanded a ban on Disha’s Encounter. Even as the judgement is awaited, the family members of the encountered culprits who abused and murdered Disha have now approached the High Court.
They alleged that they have already been facing a lot of humiliation in their village since the tragic incident and that they will not be allowed to live in the village if Disha’s Encounter releases. The court has issued a notice to RGV in this regard and further hearing is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release