Director Ram Gopal Varma’s controversial film, Disha’s Encounter, was supposed to hit an OTT platform on November 26. However, there is uncertainty over the film’s release, thanks to the legal cases pending against RGV and the movie.
A few weeks ago, Disha’s father moved the High Court in Hyderabad and demanded a ban on Disha’s Encounter. Even as the judgement is awaited, the family members of the encountered culprits who abused and murdered Disha have now approached the High Court.
They alleged that they have already been facing a lot of humiliation in their village since the tragic incident and that they will not be allowed to live in the village if Disha’s Encounter releases. The court has issued a notice to RGV in this regard and further hearing is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Uppena clears confusion- Seals its release date
- Sukumar launches Ardha Shathabdam’s intense and impressive teaser
- Liger’s shoot plans kick start once again
- Sundeep Kishan launches yet another film
- This aspect of Prabhas in Radhe Shyam to be super special
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 wraps up shooting; Aims a festive release