After over a 7 month long break, hero Venkatesh is finally back to work. Yesterday, a photograph of Venky giving a voice-over for Vishnu Manchu’s upcoming thriller, Mosagallu, created a lot of buzz on social media.
And the latest buzz is that Venky is also gearing up to resume the shoot for Narappa. The film had wrapped up over seventy five percent of its shoot before the lockdown. The next schedule is expected to commence from November first week and the entire shoot will be completed in a single schedule.
Narappa is an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil revenge drama, Asuran. Sreekanth Addala is directing the movie and Suresh Babu and Kalaipuli S Thanu are jointly bankrolling it. Priyamani plays Venky’s wife in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thellavarithe Guruvaram’s fun teaser out now
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Check’ Movie?
- Rajinikanth to resume Annaatthe earlier than expected?
- Vaishnav Tej’s fat paychecks for his first 3 movies become a hot topic
- Samantha-Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam to kick-start on this date
- Priya Prakash Varrier clears rumours on film with Allu Arjun