Senior hero Victory Venkatesh had enthralled his fans with his vintage comedy in the Pongal blockbuster, Fun and Frustration (F2). Venky took his fans back to the Nuvvu Naku Nachav, Malliswari days with F2.
And in a couple of months, Venky will begin shooting for the Telugu remake of the latest Bollywood hit, De De Pyaar De. With DDPD remake, Venky is sure to make his fans revisit his Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu days. Interestingly, the stories of both the movies are set in a similar backdrop, where the man finds himself stuck between his wife and girlfriend.
Venky’s brother Suresh Babu will produce DDPD remake. The film’s director and the two leading ladies will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?