Director Puri Jagannadh was helming his first pan-Indian film, Fighter, until the lockdown came into effect. This Vijay Deverakonda and Ananya Pandey-starrer is being made with a whopping budget and it will release in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Puri is already planning his next pan-Indian film. Apparently, Puri has been penning a script during the lockdown and he is in talks with a star hero over video calls regarding the project. If all goes well, we can expect an official confirmation in a couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date