Director Puri Jagannadh was helming his first pan-Indian film, Fighter, until the lockdown came into effect. This Vijay Deverakonda and Ananya Pandey-starrer is being made with a whopping budget and it will release in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Puri is already planning his next pan-Indian film. Apparently, Puri has been penning a script during the lockdown and he is in talks with a star hero over video calls regarding the project. If all goes well, we can expect an official confirmation in a couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?