Director Puri Jagannadh was helming his first pan-Indian film, Fighter, until the lockdown came into effect. This Vijay Deverakonda and Ananya Pandey-starrer is being made with a whopping budget and it will release in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Puri is already planning his next pan-Indian film. Apparently, Puri has been penning a script during the lockdown and he is in talks with a star hero over video calls regarding the project. If all goes well, we can expect an official confirmation in a couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Koratala etches special plan to safeguard Chiru in Acharya shoot
- Bigg Boss 4 – Telugu actress to be the wild card entry
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Top music composer for award-winning director’s son’s debut film
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal