Nandamuri Balakrishna reprised the role of Gautamiputra Satakarni, the ancient Telugu warrior, in his his prestigious 100th movie. Balayya won critical acclaim for his ferocious performance in the movie.
Now, if the latest report published by a popular media house is anything to go by, Balayya is Keen on acting in yet another period drama. Apparently, Balayya is researching about a famous Telugu personality called ‘Sastry garu’, an eminent mathematician who hailed from the Godavari region.
Apparently, Balayya was quite fascinated by a replica of Sastry garu’s portrait he saw at the German Historical Museum (Deutsches Historisches Museum) when he visited the museum and started to research about the legend.
Apparently, Sastry garu influenced German economists of his time in devising effective financial policies. Balayya has entrusted the job of researching about the eminent mathematician to a couple of writers and asked them to come up with a riveting script. Let’s wait for an official announcement in this regard.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?