Pawan Kalyan is making a solid comeback and is in no mood to stop these days. He has lined up three projects already and now the talk for the fourth film is on.
The latest gossip going around is that Pawan will work in the direction of talented director Gautam Tinnanuri who made the cult hit Jersey with Nani.
The project is being discussed as of now and none other than Geetha Arts will be producing this film very soon. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Samantha rejected a Shahrukh Khan film?
- We just had dinner: Ram Charan on film with Prashanth Neel
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu