It’s been already reported that Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, will be remade in Hindi later this year. Popular Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar and Shahid Kapoor are said to be the front-runners to reprise Allu Arjun’s role.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo will also be remade in Tamil. Apparently, popular Kollywood hero Sivakarthikeyan is in talks to play Allu Arjun’s role in the Tamil version. The names of the director and the producer who will be helming this project will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?