It’s been already reported that Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, will be remade in Hindi later this year. Popular Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar and Shahid Kapoor are said to be the front-runners to reprise Allu Arjun’s role.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo will also be remade in Tamil. Apparently, popular Kollywood hero Sivakarthikeyan is in talks to play Allu Arjun’s role in the Tamil version. The names of the director and the producer who will be helming this project will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha