It’s been already reported that Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, will be remade in Hindi later this year. Popular Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar and Shahid Kapoor are said to be the front-runners to reprise Allu Arjun’s role.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo will also be remade in Tamil. Apparently, popular Kollywood hero Sivakarthikeyan is in talks to play Allu Arjun’s role in the Tamil version. The names of the director and the producer who will be helming this project will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Chiranjeevi’s Waltair Veerayya locks its OTT release date
- Team Writer Padmabhushan comes up with a sweet surprise
- Official: Samantha’s Shaakuntalam postponed indefinitely
- Venue locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s VBVK trailer launch
- Official: Vishwaksen’s Dhamki postponed indefinitely
- Kantara’s English version to be premiered on this date