Telugu cult hit, Arjun Reddy is ruling the roast all over India. While the film’s Hindi remake version, Kabir Singh is successful running in the theaters, Tamil remake Adithya Varma, starring Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram will be hit the screens soon.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that this film will be remade in the Kannada language too. As per the reports, noted filmmaker S. Narayan brought the remake rights of Arjun Reddy and gearing up to shoot the Kannada version shortly.
Details regarding the main cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?