Around a month ago, young hero Naga Shaurya injured himself while performing a risky stunt scene on the set of his upcoming film, Ashwathama, in Vizag. Shaurya’s injury had caused a temporary stalling of the shoot.
After recovering from the injury, Shaurya had resumed shooting for the film a few days ago. As per the latest updates, the film’s unit is currently shooting yet another action sequence and Shaurya is performing all the stunts by himself. The latest schedule is underway in Ramoji Film City.
Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen is the leading lady in Ashwathama. Debutant Ramana Teja is directing the film. Airtel 4G ad girl Sargun Kaur will be seen in a crucial role in the film. Naga Shaurya’s home banner IRA Creations is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – This two fall in danger zone right away
- Mahesh Babu’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Puri Jagannadh
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant trying hard to get back his lost image
- Two special guests for Love Story’s success meet tonight
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Love Story’s 4-day Nizam share; Set to enter 10 Cr club