OTT platforms are ruling the roost during this time of lockdown. The demand for them is increasing with each passing day. With the industry not sure when the lockdown is going to get over, producers have been getting some juicy offers from the OTT platform owners to release their films online directly.
A few days back so much Hungama was created when news came out that Jyothika’s new film Pon Magal Vandhal is releasing online in the next few days.
When so much is being said already, the news now is that Trisha’s Paramapatham Vilayattu and Santhanam’s Server Sundaram have been approached by a leading OTT giant for direct release. We need to see what will happen next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?