Recently, stalwart Tamil actor Kamal Haasan had offered his Eldam’s Road office to be used as an isolation ward to treat the patients infected with Coronavirus. Now, it’s Kamal’s good friend Super Star Rajinikanth’s turn to repeat the touching gesture.
According per the latest reports, Rajini has written to the Tamil Nadu CM, offering his Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam in Chennai’s Kodambakkam area to be used as a Corona isolation ward. It’s worth mentioning that Rajini has earlier given the wedding hall to shelter hundreds of homeless people for more than 20 days during the 2015 Chennai floods.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month