Recently, stalwart Tamil actor Kamal Haasan had offered his Eldam’s Road office to be used as an isolation ward to treat the patients infected with Coronavirus. Now, it’s Kamal’s good friend Super Star Rajinikanth’s turn to repeat the touching gesture.
According per the latest reports, Rajini has written to the Tamil Nadu CM, offering his Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam in Chennai’s Kodambakkam area to be used as a Corona isolation ward. It’s worth mentioning that Rajini has earlier given the wedding hall to shelter hundreds of homeless people for more than 20 days during the 2015 Chennai floods.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema