Recently, stalwart Tamil actor Kamal Haasan had offered his Eldam’s Road office to be used as an isolation ward to treat the patients infected with Coronavirus. Now, it’s Kamal’s good friend Super Star Rajinikanth’s turn to repeat the touching gesture.
According per the latest reports, Rajini has written to the Tamil Nadu CM, offering his Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam in Chennai’s Kodambakkam area to be used as a Corona isolation ward. It’s worth mentioning that Rajini has earlier given the wedding hall to shelter hundreds of homeless people for more than 20 days during the 2015 Chennai floods.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare
- Guess : Who is this star daughter?
- Kamal Haasan to pair with three heroines in this ambitious project?
- Is this why Dil Raju is still not keen on a direct OTT release for Nani’s V?
- Latest update on Nayanthara-Samantha film