Super Star Rajinikanth’s soon-to-release gangster drama, Kaala, is all set to hit the screens on June 7. However, the film’s release in Karnataka looks doubtful as several fringe Kannada political groups have been protesting against Rajini’s statement on Cauvery River water board formation.
And now, Kaala’s release looks uncertain in Norway and Switzerland, where there is a huge craze for Tamil movies, especially for the Super Star’s movies. Condemning Rajini’s controversial statement on the Tuticorin Sterlite protestors, the Norway Tamil film distribution association member Vaseegaran Sivalingam refused to screen Kaala in Norway, saying that Tamils living there will not watch the movie due to Rajini’s statement.
On the other hand, several Tamil groups in Switzerland have been protesting against Rajini and this further cast dark clouds over Kaala’s release.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors