Happening young actress Rashmika Mandanna is all set to make her Kollywood debut with Karthi’s upcoming film, Sultan. Now, if the ongoing buzz in Tamil film circles is anything to go by, Rashmika is already in talks to grab her second big project in Kollywood.
Apparently, Rashmika is said to be the front-runner to play the female lead opposite Karthi’s brother and leading Tamil star Suriya in the latter’s soon-to-commence film under Pandiraj’s direction. This crazy project will be bankrolled under leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures. However, an official announcement regarding Rashmika’s inclusion in the film’s cast is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title