A few days ago, a group of film industry bigwigs met Telangana Chief Minister KCR and urged him to allow film shootings soon after the lockdown ends. Obliging their request, KCR promised to give the necessary permission but with certain terms and conditions.
Now, the latest news is that the same Tollywood team is going to meet Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan at his camp office soon. The team will bring the above-mentioned issues to Jagan’s notice. Also, they will be extending their gratitude to the AP CM for introducing the single-window system for film shootings.
Further details regarding when the team will be going to meet Jagan are yet to be known.
Articles that might interest you:
- Muddy’s action-packed and racy teaser impresses
- Uppena’s Aasi and Bebamma get a surprise gift from producers
- Rajendra Prasad’s Climax clears censor; Set for March 5th release
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram