A few days ago, a group of film industry bigwigs met Telangana Chief Minister KCR and urged him to allow film shootings soon after the lockdown ends. Obliging their request, KCR promised to give the necessary permission but with certain terms and conditions.
Now, the latest news is that the same Tollywood team is going to meet Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan at his camp office soon. The team will bring the above-mentioned issues to Jagan’s notice. Also, they will be extending their gratitude to the AP CM for introducing the single-window system for film shootings.
Further details regarding when the team will be going to meet Jagan are yet to be known.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman working on Miss India’s BGM arises new doubts
- Sreenu Vaitla to direct a web series?
- KGF star Yash’s son’s adorable video wins hearts
- Interesting details about Tej’s next with Deva Katta
- Lockdown Review : Mafia-Hindi web series on Zee5
- Nithya Menen’s special videos to be out soon