After being locked down for over 40 days with no work, filmmakers and technicians in Kerala got the much-needed relief when the government gave permission to resume the post-production formalities. Following suit, the Tamil Nadu government yesterday give permission to the filmmakers to carry out the post-production formalities.
Starting from May 11, Kollywood filmmakers can resume the editing, dubbing, VFX/CGI, DI, background score, sound design and mixing works. However, all the technicians must wear masks and follow all the safety measures while at work. The government’s latest move helps scores of filmmakers to ready their films for their theatrical release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s sunrise yoga session on the beach
- Shahid to resume shooting for Jersey’s Hindi remake soon
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?