After being locked down for over 40 days with no work, filmmakers and technicians in Kerala got the much-needed relief when the government gave permission to resume the post-production formalities. Following suit, the Tamil Nadu government yesterday give permission to the filmmakers to carry out the post-production formalities.
Starting from May 11, Kollywood filmmakers can resume the editing, dubbing, VFX/CGI, DI, background score, sound design and mixing works. However, all the technicians must wear masks and follow all the safety measures while at work. The government’s latest move helps scores of filmmakers to ready their films for their theatrical release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha becomes India’s first actress to achieve this feat
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title