Young actress Keerthy Suresh immortalized legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri’s role with her impeccable performance in Mahanati. However, after the memorable success of Mahanati and receiving applause from all quarters, Keerthy has made a crucial decision about acting in biopics.
Keerthy said in a latest interview that she has decided to never act in biopics in future. In fact, this was the reason why she had politely declined the offer to play Savithri’s role in NTR biopic. “Mahanati was magical. I’m not sure if I can recreate the same magic again. Savithri’s role in Mahanati is like a crown in my career. This crown should be only seen and not touched. It would be audacious to even think of touching it again,” said Keerthy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next