Director Ohmkar’s new horror comedy, Raju Gari Gadhi 3, released this morning and received mixed reviews. But lack of prominent movies may ensure RGG3 register decent collections until this weekend. Starring Ashwin Babu and Avika Gor in lead roles, RGG3 is the third part of the Raju Gari Gadhi franchise.
In a latest promotional interview, omkar has expressed his wish to direct Victory Venkatesh someday. He said that he was supposed to direct Venky in the past, but missed the opportunity eventually. The TV host turned filmmaker had directed Nagarjuna in Raju Gari Gadhi 2. But the film was a debacle at the box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?