Director Sreekanth Addala is currently busy wrapping up Venkatesh and Priyamani-starrer rural action drama, Narappa. The film will be released this summer. Meanwhile, the director has already signed his next directorial venture.
According to the latest updates, Sreekanth Addala will be introducing noted producer cum art director Chanti Addala’s son as a hero in his next film, titled Kuchipudi Vaari Veedhilo. The film will be bankrolled by Bunny Vas under GA2 Movies banner.
Apparently, the film’s story is set in the Godavari region and it’s going to be a light-hearted romantic family entertainer. More details and an official announcement regarding the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Pushpa’s teaser?
- Yet another middle-class film from Anand Deverakonda
- Senior actor joins Suriya’s next
- This film to compete with Prabhas and Alia’s projects?
- Buzz picks up for Jathi Ratnalu
- Alia Bhatt turns producer with Darlings