Actor Nani and hotshot music composer Devi Sri Prasad teamed up for the first time for Nenu Local and delivered a solid musical blockbuster earlier this summer. Now, the hit duo is joining forces once again.
According to the latest buzz, Nani’s next movie after he wraps up his ongoing romantic entertainer, Ninnu Kori, will be a Dil Raju’s production, titled MCA – Middle Class Abbayi. This film will be directed by Venu Sreeram and it stars Premam girl Sai Pallavi as the female lead.
The film is expected to go on floors in May and DSP will be scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho
- Are Bunny and Charan not on talking terms? Allu hero clarifies
- DSP opens up about acting debut
- Balancing motherhood and work is quite challenging : Sunny Leone
- Raghava Lawrence’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day