By now, everyone knows that Netflix’s Hindi series Lust Stories is being remade in Telugu and Tamil versions. Noted directors like Nandini Reddy, Tharun Bhascker Sankalp Reddy, Gautam Menon, Sudha Kongara, etc were roped in to direct the anthology.
Now, the latest news is that yet another popular streaming channel Amazon Prime is gearing up for an anthology series that will be made on a realistic note.
Reportedly, reputed names like Gautham Menon, Rajiv Menon, Suhasini Maniratnam, and Karthik Subbaraj are in talks with Amazon management regarding this project. More details will be out shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?
- Salman Khan promises a new twist in Bigg Boss 2020
- Major change in Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- First time in India, Chiranjeevi birthday CMP to be unveiled by 65 celebs
- Poll : What did you think of Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster?