By now, everyone knows that Netflix’s Hindi series Lust Stories is being remade in Telugu and Tamil versions. Noted directors like Nandini Reddy, Tharun Bhascker Sankalp Reddy, Gautam Menon, Sudha Kongara, etc were roped in to direct the anthology.
Now, the latest news is that yet another popular streaming channel Amazon Prime is gearing up for an anthology series that will be made on a realistic note.
Reportedly, reputed names like Gautham Menon, Rajiv Menon, Suhasini Maniratnam, and Karthik Subbaraj are in talks with Amazon management regarding this project. More details will be out shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?