By now, everyone knows that Netflix’s Hindi series Lust Stories is being remade in Telugu and Tamil versions. Noted directors like Nandini Reddy, Tharun Bhascker Sankalp Reddy, Gautam Menon, Sudha Kongara, etc were roped in to direct the anthology.
Now, the latest news is that yet another popular streaming channel Amazon Prime is gearing up for an anthology series that will be made on a realistic note.
Reportedly, reputed names like Gautham Menon, Rajiv Menon, Suhasini Maniratnam, and Karthik Subbaraj are in talks with Amazon management regarding this project. More details will be out shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?
- Rajinikanth’s cold attitude with political entry hurting fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big rift between couples, no more romantic angle
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Mahesh Babu’s AMB Cinemas announce their reopening