Recently, Tamil star Suriya wrapped up his most eagerly awaited political drama, NGK. The film is scheduled to hit screens for Tamil New Year in April second week. On the other hand, Suriya is all set to wrap up the shoot for his 37th project, Kaappaan.
Kaappaan’s latest schedule kick-started yesterday. Only 30 percent of the shooting is remaining, and the entire production formalities will be completed by February end. Suriya plays the role of an NSG Commando in the film. Mohanlal essays a crucial role in the film.
Suriya’s Veedokkade and Brothers director KV Anand is directing Kaappaan. Akhil’s heroine Sayyeshaa is the leading lady in the film, which also has Aarya in a key role. Lyca Productions banner is bankrolling this highly-anticipated action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining