Tollywood heroes Nithiin and Nikhil were supposed to tie the knot with their girlfriends on April 16th. However, destiny had other plans and Nithiin had to indefinitely postpone his wedding due to the ongoing Coronavirus scare.
Now, Nikhil seems to be following Nithiin’s footsteps. If the latest reports are to be believed, Nikhil too is planning to postpone his wedding indefinitely. Nikhil got engaged to his lady love Dr Pallavi on February 1st. In his recent interaction with a popular English daily, Nikhil said that he is in no mood to postpone his wedding and that he may even go for a registered marriage with just him and his fiancee, if needed. We will have to wait until Nikhil opens up about his wedding plans.
On the other hand, Nikhil has been winning everyone’s hearts by supplying masks, hand sanitizers and other PPE gear to the policemen and healthcare professionals who have been fighting the Coronavirus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog