Tollywood hero Nithiin is all set to reprise Bollywood star Ayushmann Khurrana’s national award-winning act in the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Bollywood thriller, Andhadhun. The film also features Tamannaah and Nabha Natesh in the roles originally portrayed by Tabu and Radhika Apte respectively.
Now, apart from Telugu, Andhadhun will be remade even in Malayalam. Apparently, leading Mollywood star Prithviraj will be playing the main lead in the movie. Ahaana Krishna and Mamta Mohandas will be seen as the female leads. Ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran will be directing the movie.
It’s well known that Andhadhun will also be remade in Tamil, with hero Prashanth playing the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Uppena clears confusion- Seals its release date
- Sukumar launches Ardha Shathabdam’s intense and impressive teaser
- Liger’s shoot plans kick start once again
- Sundeep Kishan launches yet another film
- This aspect of Prabhas in Radhe Shyam to be super special
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 wraps up shooting; Aims a festive release