Tollywood is lending a helping hand to the victims of the cyclone and already the likes of NTR, NKR, Vijay Deverakonda, Nikhil and RX100 fame Karthikeya have extended their support by donating money.
Now, the latest star who joins the list is actor cum politician Nandamuri Balakrishna. Balayya has announced an amount of 25 lakhs to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again