Tollywood is lending a helping hand to the victims of the cyclone and already the likes of NTR, NKR, Vijay Deverakonda, Nikhil and RX100 fame Karthikeya have extended their support by donating money.
Now, the latest star who joins the list is actor cum politician Nandamuri Balakrishna. Balayya has announced an amount of 25 lakhs to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?