Tollywood is lending a helping hand to the victims of the cyclone and already the likes of NTR, NKR, Vijay Deverakonda, Nikhil and RX100 fame Karthikeya have extended their support by donating money.
Now, the latest star who joins the list is actor cum politician Nandamuri Balakrishna. Balayya has announced an amount of 25 lakhs to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Makers of Nag’s next reject OTT offer?
- Change of title for Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Sushanth’s Dil Bechara girl signs her next
- After Rana, Prabhas releases Thank You Brother’s first look
- Bigg Boss 4 – Nag wants this aspect of the show to be corrected