Tollywood is lending a helping hand to the victims of the cyclone and already the likes of NTR, NKR, Vijay Deverakonda, Nikhil and RX100 fame Karthikeya have extended their support by donating money.
Now, the latest star who joins the list is actor cum politician Nandamuri Balakrishna. Balayya has announced an amount of 25 lakhs to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR actor busy with online course
- Allu Arjun’s touching post on son’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these films was over-hyped according to you?
- Balayya makes a huge donation for Corona relief
- Corona scare-Pawan Kalyan winning applause for his sincere efforts
- Director Sampath Nandi donates to CCC