Tollywood is lending a helping hand to the victims of the cyclone and already the likes of NTR, NKR, Vijay Deverakonda, Nikhil and RX100 fame Karthikeya have extended their support by donating money.
Now, the latest star who joins the list is actor cum politician Nandamuri Balakrishna. Balayya has announced an amount of 25 lakhs to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?
- Mahesh, NTR, Chay, Sam dazzle at Sukumar’s daughter’s function
- Big update: Thalapathy65 to be a pan-India biggie
- Nani to surprise fans in this film?
- Buchi Babu Sana’s next locked?