Young producer Vishnu Induri of Vibri Media is currently bankrolling two of the most eagerly awaited biopics – NTR and 83. NTR is a biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. On the other hand, 83 traces the inspiring life of former Indian cricket captain Kapil Dev.
Now, according to the latest reports, Vishnu Induri is working on the script for yet another crazy biopic, a film on stalwart actress and former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa. Confirming the project, Vishnu told a leading English daily that it’s too early to talk about Jayalalithaa’s biopic. Meanwhile, the actress who will be essaying Jayalalithaa’s role is still a mystery.
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2