It’s well known that star hero NTR will be joining forces with his Aravindha Sametha director Trivikram for his 30th film. Tentatively titled Ayinanu Poyi Ravale Hasthinaku, this highly-anticipated film will kick-start later this year, after Tarak wraps up RRR.
Now, the latest buzz is that NTR’s RRR co-star Ram Charan had met Trivikram recently and discussed a project. If a film materializes, it will mark the first ever collaboration between Ram Charan and Trivikram. However, there’s still a lot of time left before an official word comes out of the horse’s mouth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Young beauty enters the house
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB