Director Krish is currently busy with the pre-production formalities for his much-talked-about film with Pawan Kalyan. The film will be going on floors from the second week of February. And here’s an interesting buzz around Krish’s next project.
Apparently, Krish may be teaming up with young Mega hero Varun Tej after he wraps up Pawan’s film. It’s worth mentioning that Krish and Varun had earlier worked on the national award-winning World War ll drama, Kanche. The duo was supposed to join hands for a spy thriller a few years ago, but Krish had kept it on hold and chose to direct Balakrishna’s 100th film, Gauthamiputra Satakarni.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date