Director Krish is currently busy with the pre-production formalities for his much-talked-about film with Pawan Kalyan. The film will be going on floors from the second week of February. And here’s an interesting buzz around Krish’s next project.
Apparently, Krish may be teaming up with young Mega hero Varun Tej after he wraps up Pawan’s film. It’s worth mentioning that Krish and Varun had earlier worked on the national award-winning World War ll drama, Kanche. The duo was supposed to join hands for a spy thriller a few years ago, but Krish had kept it on hold and chose to direct Balakrishna’s 100th film, Gauthamiputra Satakarni.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh-Rajamouli film to go on floors during this film?
- Gaali Sampath gets a U certificate; All set for March 11 release
- Gaali Sampath is the best role of my career- Rajendra Prasad
- UV Concepts’ maiden film Ek Mini Katha aims April release
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves