Actress turned filmmaker Renu Desai made her acting debut with her ex-husband Pawan Kalyan’s Badri in 2000. She again shared screen space with Pawan in the 2003 film, Johnny, which also marked her last acting project.
Now, after 17 long years since her last film, Renu is back to facing the camera. However, it’s not a movie but a web-series in which Renu will be playing the main lead. The series will showcase the journey of a determined woman and her search for the truth.
This as-yet-untitled web-series will be produced by DS Rao and Rajinikanth S and directed by MR Krishna Mamidala. Needless to say, Renu is quite excited about her acting comeback.
View this post on Instagram
. And back to being in front of the camera… Super happy and excited to announce that I have signed a beautiful web series to act in and we will begin shooting next month. I will post more details about it in a few days🎉 Please do join me with your blessings and love on this journey of a determined woman and her search for the truth. It’s Produced by D.S Rao and Rajinikanth.S, under Sai Krishna Productions Directed By M.R.Krishna Mamidala DOP Dasaradhi Sivendra.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty has to say this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights