Not many are aware that senior filmmaker Madhu Mantena is gearing up to make the epic Ramayana in 3D format. Already star heroine Deepika Padukone is in talks to portray goddess Sita’s role in the movie.
Now, the latest gossip is that Telugu star Mahesh Babu has been approached to play Lord Rama’s character in the film. If the news turns into reality, it needs to be seen how far will Mahesh impresses in this mythological drama.
It is well-known that in the current generation Telugu heroes Baahubali Prabhas is doing the role of Lord Rama in his Bollywood film, Adipurush under the direction of Om Raut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album