Radhe Shyam, one of the most eagerly awaited Tollywood movies, starring Prabhas and Pooja Hegde, is currently being shot in Italy. Despite the raging pandemic in Europe, and especially in Italy, Team Radhe Shyam is successfully shooting amid safety precautions.
Radhe Shyam’s safe shooting progress seems to have given confidence to the unit of Nithiin, Keerthy Suresh’s Rang De. The makers of this upcoming romantic entertainer will also be heading to Italy for a brief schedule. Rang De’s unit will be flying to Italy on the 25th of October to can a couple of songs and a few key scenes featuring both Nithiin and Keerthy.
Venky Atluri is directing Rang De and Sithara Entertainments banner is bankrolling the project. DSP is the music composer and the legend PC Sreeram is the cinematographer for the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?
- Lavanya Tripathi crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Rajasekhar opens up about his scary COVID experience