Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s recently released romantic drama, Love Story, has turned out to be a massive success. The Sekhar Kammula directorial has collected a worldwide share of Rs 25 crore (approx) in 6 days. However, there was a slight drop in collections in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana due to heavy rains and Cyclone Gulab.
Now that the rains have subsided, Love Story’s advance bookings for the current week have picked up pace once again thanks to the positive word of mouth and good reviews that are attracting the audience to theaters through the weekend. The film’s dream run is expected to continue for the next couple of weeks.
Also, there is no top star film releasing until Dussehra and this further will help the movie. Excellent music, Shekar Kammula’s honesty and conviction, top notch performances by Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi and other actors are the main crowd pulling factors for Love Story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to stop signing films?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka-Manas love angle in full swing
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Glad to see my brother Akhil scoring a hit with MEB: Allu Arjun
- Official: Prabhas announces Radhe Shyam’s teaser launch date
- Top Mollywood star to play Prabhas’ nemesis in Salaar?