Young heroine Keerthy Suresh rose to stardom within a short period of time. She has acted alongside almost all the top stars like Vijay, Vikram, Suriya, Pawan Kalyan and is currently acting in Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Rajinikanth’s Annatthe.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Keerthy Suresh will be seen playing the female lead alongside stalwart Tamil actor Kamal Haasan in the sequel to the 2006 action thriller, Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu (Raghavan). The film will be directed by Gautham Menon and Vels Films International banner will bankroll the project. The shooting will commence once the conditions improve post the pandemic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 Who among these will get a ticket to finale?
- Niharika’s wedding invitation becomes the talk of the town
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself
- Not Sankranthi but Vakeel Saab joins this festival race?
- Kajal’s horror thriller with three other heroines