Senior hero turned character artiste Jagapathi Babu had won unanimous applause for his menacingly villainous act as President Garu in Rangasthalam earlier this year. He has once again stole the show with his powerful portrayal of Basi Reddy in Aravindha Sametha.
However, Jagapathi Babu is looking to play ‘soft’ and less intense roles for a change. “Everyone has started thinking that I am a cruel person like my roles in Rangasthalam and Aravindha Sametha. But I really want to play soft husband roles, play my age,” said Jagapathi Babu. He also said that he has been longing to play a character like Godfather. Are the filmmakers listening?
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date