Senior hero turned character artiste Jagapathi Babu had won unanimous applause for his menacingly villainous act as President Garu in Rangasthalam earlier this year. He has once again stole the show with his powerful portrayal of Basi Reddy in Aravindha Sametha.
However, Jagapathi Babu is looking to play ‘soft’ and less intense roles for a change. “Everyone has started thinking that I am a cruel person like my roles in Rangasthalam and Aravindha Sametha. But I really want to play soft husband roles, play my age,” said Jagapathi Babu. He also said that he has been longing to play a character like Godfather. Are the filmmakers listening?
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz on Pushpa’s villain goes viral
- Nagarjuna fans upset with his latest decision
- Ram Charan to shoot for Acharya before Chiru
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer