If the ongoing speculations are anything to go by, hero Ram Charan is all set to play yet another intense role after his career’s best performance in Rangasthalam. Apparently, Charan will be seen in the role of a naxalite in his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd film under Koratala Siva’s direction.
Rumor has it that Charan will soon be joining Chiru152’s unit in Rajahmundry. He is said to be playing the young Chiranjeevi in the movie. Also, a leading lady will be finalized as Charan’s love interest. We will have to wait until the makers come up with an official statement in this regard.
Trisha is the leading lady of this film, which is tentatively titled Acharya. Ram Charan and Matinee Entertainment’s Niranjan Reddy are producing this highly-anticipated social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big Boss 5: Time to eliminate a male contestant
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy