If the ongoing speculations are anything to go by, hero Ram Charan is all set to play yet another intense role after his career’s best performance in Rangasthalam. Apparently, Charan will be seen in the role of a naxalite in his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd film under Koratala Siva’s direction.
Rumor has it that Charan will soon be joining Chiru152’s unit in Rajahmundry. He is said to be playing the young Chiranjeevi in the movie. Also, a leading lady will be finalized as Charan’s love interest. We will have to wait until the makers come up with an official statement in this regard.
Trisha is the leading lady of this film, which is tentatively titled Acharya. Ram Charan and Matinee Entertainment’s Niranjan Reddy are producing this highly-anticipated social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nara Rohit’s big donation to fight Coronavirus
- Yet another international actor passes away due to Covid-19
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity