Kannada actress Sanjjanaa Galrani is well-known to Telugu audiences through her films such as Bujjigadu and Sardaar Gabbar Singh. After Sardaar’s release, the actress hasn’t signed a Telugu movie yet.
According to the latest reports, Sanjjanaa has been roped in for Sunil’s ongoing comedy entertainer, 2 Countries. The film will be shot extensively in the US and Hyderabad. This film, a remake of the Malayalam super hit 2 Countries, is being directed and produced by N Shankar.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?