Released in June last year, Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham went on to collect over 70 crore share and ended up as the all-time second highest grosser in the Stylish Star’s career. The film was later dubbed in Hindi and has been setting YouTube on fire since November last year.
DJ’s Hindi version has clocked more than a whopping 100 million views with over 421K likes in just over 2 months and this is a new record by any dubbed movie. Goldmines Films, noted Hindi distribution house which also released Sarrainodu’s Hindi version, released DJ’s Hindi version on YouTube.
These phenomenal numbers once again reiterate the craze for Allu Arjun’s movies beyond the Telugu states and Kerala.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry