It’s well known that star director Anil Ravipudi is turning presenter with Sree Vishnu’s ongoing film, Gaali Sampath. Anil has also penned the screenplay for this unique father-son comedy drama.
Last night, Anil Ravipudi took to Twitter and tweeted that he has now turned ‘Direction Supervisor’ with Gaali Sampath. Anil wrote that he always believes that team work means more meaningful work and went on to say that the film is extra special for everyone in the team.
Debutant Lovely Singh plays the female lead in Gaali Sampath and senior character artiste Rajendra Prasad plays Sree Vishnu’s father. Ala Ela and Lover fame Anish is directing the movie and Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are jointly bankrolling the project along with S Krishna.
When #GaaliSampath was first announced, I planned to present and write screenplay for the film. This film is extra special for us and now I am extending my complete support by providing direction supervision as well.
I always believe that team work means more meaningful work !! pic.twitter.com/mmFBnYWYk9
— Anil Ravipudi (@AnilRavipudi) January 21, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: Aha announces its next with Shanmukh in the lead role
- Sumanth teams up with Subrahmanyapuram’s director again – Deets inside
- OTT: Here is when ‘Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt. Ltd’ will be out