Tamil Nadu is gearing up for the upcoming general elections that are scheduled to be held in 2021. After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth and several other prominent film celebrities, hero Vishal too has announced that he will be contesting the elections. This will mark Vishal’s foray into active politics.
Incidentally, Vishal had failed to contest the RK Nagar by-election in 2018. His nomination was rejected by the election commission amidst controversies. After learning the lesson from the setback, Vishal is now treading a cautious path and is carefully planning his political entry.
Like Kamal and Rajini, Vishal too will be interacting with his fans associations representatives and the members of his political party Makkal Nala Iyakkam. He will soon be announcing the constituency from where he will be contesting the upcoming assembly elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success
- Chiranjeevi, Allu Arjun pay rich tributes to Allu Ramalingaiah on his anniversary