Tamil Nadu is gearing up for the upcoming general elections that are scheduled to be held in 2021. After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth and several other prominent film celebrities, hero Vishal too has announced that he will be contesting the elections. This will mark Vishal’s foray into active politics.
Incidentally, Vishal had failed to contest the RK Nagar by-election in 2018. His nomination was rejected by the election commission amidst controversies. After learning the lesson from the setback, Vishal is now treading a cautious path and is carefully planning his political entry.
Like Kamal and Rajini, Vishal too will be interacting with his fans associations representatives and the members of his political party Makkal Nala Iyakkam. He will soon be announcing the constituency from where he will be contesting the upcoming assembly elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simhadri, Annamayya producer V Doraswamy Raju passes away
- Major change in Lucifer’s Telugu remake?
- After NTR, Kalyanram to don triple roles
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays