After several names in discussion to play the female lead in Venky Mama, it looks like Raashi Khanna has the edge. It was initially reported that Rakul Preet and later Nabha Natesh were roped in for the part.
But in a sudden development, the Tholi Prema actress has been finalised apparently.
Starring Naga Chaitanya and Venkatesh in lead roles, the film is a joint production of Suresh Productiona and People Media Factory.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Vamshi Paidipally film
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?