After several names in discussion to play the female lead in Venky Mama, it looks like Raashi Khanna has the edge. It was initially reported that Rakul Preet and later Nabha Natesh were roped in for the part.
But in a sudden development, the Tholi Prema actress has been finalised apparently.
Starring Naga Chaitanya and Venkatesh in lead roles, the film is a joint production of Suresh Productiona and People Media Factory.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold
- Rashmika Mandanna to pair with Nithiin again?