After several names in discussion to play the female lead in Venky Mama, it looks like Raashi Khanna has the edge. It was initially reported that Rakul Preet and later Nabha Natesh were roped in for the part.
But in a sudden development, the Tholi Prema actress has been finalised apparently.
Starring Naga Chaitanya and Venkatesh in lead roles, the film is a joint production of Suresh Productiona and People Media Factory.
- Noted actors in Keerthy Suresh’s next
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot
- Lyca Productions rope young director for their next