After several names in discussion to play the female lead in Venky Mama, it looks like Raashi Khanna has the edge. It was initially reported that Rakul Preet and later Nabha Natesh were roped in for the part.
But in a sudden development, the Tholi Prema actress has been finalised apparently.
Starring Naga Chaitanya and Venkatesh in lead roles, the film is a joint production of Suresh Productiona and People Media Factory.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally project?