Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 2016 family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, ended up as a huge disappointment. The film featured Kajal, Samantha, Pranitha and Sathyaraj in prominent roles. Srikanth Addala directed the movie and PVP Cinema banner had bankrolled it.
We had reported already that Brahmotsavam has been dubbed in Tamil as Anirudh. The Tamil version has been waiting for the right date for release since summer earlier this year. After several postponements, the latest update reveals that Anirudh will finally be hitting the screens on August 3. Bhadrakali Pictures is releasing Anirudh across Tamil Nadu.
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google
- Poll: Birthday Special : Which is your favorite Rajinikanth character?
- Star hero denies being a part of Ravi Teja’s next
- Record 100 crore pre-release business for a Malayalam film