Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 2016 family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, ended up as a huge disappointment. The film featured Kajal, Samantha, Pranitha and Sathyaraj in prominent roles. Srikanth Addala directed the movie and PVP Cinema banner had bankrolled it.
We had reported already that Brahmotsavam has been dubbed in Tamil as Anirudh. The Tamil version has been waiting for the right date for release since summer earlier this year. After several postponements, the latest update reveals that Anirudh will finally be hitting the screens on August 3. Bhadrakali Pictures is releasing Anirudh across Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date
- New title of Prabhas’s next becomes a hot topic