Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 2016 family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, ended up as a huge disappointment. The film featured Kajal, Samantha, Pranitha and Sathyaraj in prominent roles. Srikanth Addala directed the movie and PVP Cinema banner had bankrolled it.
We had reported already that Brahmotsavam has been dubbed in Tamil as Anirudh. The Tamil version has been waiting for the right date for release since summer earlier this year. After several postponements, the latest update reveals that Anirudh will finally be hitting the screens on August 3. Bhadrakali Pictures is releasing Anirudh across Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?
- Manchu hero’s post on Mahesh Babu’s charming looks leaves fans touched
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy
- First look of Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a launch date
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film