Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 2016 family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, ended up as a huge disappointment. The film featured Kajal, Samantha, Pranitha and Sathyaraj in prominent roles. Srikanth Addala directed the movie and PVP Cinema banner had bankrolled it.
We had reported already that Brahmotsavam has been dubbed in Tamil as Anirudh. The Tamil version has been waiting for the right date for release since summer earlier this year. After several postponements, the latest update reveals that Anirudh will finally be hitting the screens on August 3. Bhadrakali Pictures is releasing Anirudh across Tamil Nadu.
- Geetha Govindam breaches $1M mark; Eyes $2M now
- Chiru and family donate big for Kerala victims
- Geetha Govindam makers plan interesting promotions
- Interview : Bunny Vasu – We never imagined such a massive success for Geetha Govindam
- Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut to be delayed