Known for his good deeds, megastar hosted the family of a fan named Nakka Venkateshwara Rao at his residence in Hyderabad recently. His fan who hails from East Godavari adores the star since childhood and even worked for PrajaRajyam Party during the time.
It is said that the same Chiru fan was thrown out of the village on working for his party. However, the mega hero had met him soon after knowing his situation in 2009 and helped him.
Now, the fan has again gained the limelight by requesting the actor to do the naming ceremony for his newborn. The Khaidi actor invited his fan’s family home and named the child Pawan Shankar.
On the other hand, Chiranjeevi is busy with his upcoming multi-lingual film SyeRaa Narasimha Reddy directed Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan under the Konidela Production Company banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut