Known for his good deeds, megastar hosted the family of a fan named Nakka Venkateshwara Rao at his residence in Hyderabad recently. His fan who hails from East Godavari adores the star since childhood and even worked for PrajaRajyam Party during the time.
It is said that the same Chiru fan was thrown out of the village on working for his party. However, the mega hero had met him soon after knowing his situation in 2009 and helped him.
Now, the fan has again gained the limelight by requesting the actor to do the naming ceremony for his newborn. The Khaidi actor invited his fan’s family home and named the child Pawan Shankar.
On the other hand, Chiranjeevi is busy with his upcoming multi-lingual film SyeRaa Narasimha Reddy directed Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan under the Konidela Production Company banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon