Known for his good deeds, megastar hosted the family of a fan named Nakka Venkateshwara Rao at his residence in Hyderabad recently. His fan who hails from East Godavari adores the star since childhood and even worked for PrajaRajyam Party during the time.
It is said that the same Chiru fan was thrown out of the village on working for his party. However, the mega hero had met him soon after knowing his situation in 2009 and helped him.
Now, the fan has again gained the limelight by requesting the actor to do the naming ceremony for his newborn. The Khaidi actor invited his fan’s family home and named the child Pawan Shankar.
On the other hand, Chiranjeevi is busy with his upcoming multi-lingual film SyeRaa Narasimha Reddy directed Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan under the Konidela Production Company banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Kalyan Ram – The story of Amigos is very compelling
- Recent hit film breaches ‘Quarter Million’ Dollar mark in the USA
- Two Telugu films arriving on OTT on 10 February
- Buzz: Pawan Kalyan’s new project to get a formal launch on this date
- Sita Ramam beauty steals the limelight yet again
- Actress says Kiara and Sidharth never did Bollywood relationship gimmicks