In a surprise development, National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh is said to have been roped in to play sister to Megastar Chiranjeevi in the much-talked-about Vedalam remake. Apparently, Keerthy has allotted dates from November for this project.
Interestingly, Keerthy will also be seen playing sister to Super Star Rajinikanth in the highly-anticipated Diwali entertainer, Annaatthe. Needless to say, being a star heroine herself, Keerthy giving her nod to play sister roles is a hugely challenging move.
Vedalam remake will be directed by Meher Ramesh. The film is scheduled to be launched on Chiru’s birthday this 22nd. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Pooja Hegde dubs for Most Eligible Bachelor
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?