Recently, departed Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput topped the Times 50 Most Desirable Men of 2020 list. And now, it’s Sushant’s former girlfriend and Bollywood actress Rhea Chakraborty’s turn to grab the top position in the Times 50 Most Desirable Women of 2020 list.
Ever since Sushant’s tragic demise in June last year, a lot has been said about Rhea. She was called a gold-digger and even murderer. While the CBI has not found any credential evidence against Rhea yet, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) had arrested Rhea and her brother for allegedly consuming and procuring banned drugs for Sushant. After spending over a month in jail, Rhea was released on bail last year.
Rhea surpassed other prominent Bollywood actresses like Arline Castelino (2) Disha Patani (3), Kiara Advani (4), Deepika Padukone (5) and Katrina Kaif (6) to win this year’s Times’ honor.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR, Charan prepping for the epic song in RRR?
- Poll : What’s your take on Raja Raja Chora teaser?
- Samantha unveils Pushpaka Vimaanam’s Kalyanam song
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?