Talented hero Satya Dev is slowly but surely climbing up the ladder in Tollywood. He will next be seen romancing star heroine Tamannaah in Gurthunda Seethakalam, an official remake of the acclaimed Kannada romantic drama, Love Mocktail.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, Satya Dev has been cast opposite star heroine Nayanthara in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited Lucifer remake. Apparently, Satya Dev will be playing the role originally essayed by Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi in Lucifer. In the Telugu version, Satya Dev and Nayan will be playing a couple in marital conflict. Nayan is said to have given her nod to the makers recently.
Tentatively titled Godfather, Lucifer remake also features Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who will be reprising Prithviraj Sukumaran’s role from the Malayalam original. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s blitz of Daniel Shekhar in no mood to slow down
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times