It’s well known that the makers of Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, have roped in star heroine Tamannaah for a special song. Both Mahesh and Tamannaah have already shot for the song, which is said to have turned out very well.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, the makers are planning to sign on yet another star heroine for one more special song in the movie. The song will be shot in Hyderabad, soon after the unit wraps up the ongoing Kerala schedule. We will have to wait to hear from the makers to confirm this speculation.
Also starring Vijayashanti and Rashmika Mandanna in key roles, Sarileru Neekevvaru is being directed by Anil Ravipudi and produced by Anil Sunkara. Mahesh and Dil Raju are presenting the movie and DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Recent hit film breaches ‘Quarter Million’ Dollar mark in the USA
- Two Telugu films arriving on OTT on 10 February
- Buzz: Pawan Kalyan’s new project to get a formal launch on this date
- Sita Ramam beauty steals the limelight yet again
- Actress says Kiara and Sidharth never did Bollywood relationship gimmicks
- Rashmika Mandanna shares a note on negativity