It’s well known that the makers of Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, have roped in star heroine Tamannaah for a special song. Both Mahesh and Tamannaah have already shot for the song, which is said to have turned out very well.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, the makers are planning to sign on yet another star heroine for one more special song in the movie. The song will be shot in Hyderabad, soon after the unit wraps up the ongoing Kerala schedule. We will have to wait to hear from the makers to confirm this speculation.
Also starring Vijayashanti and Rashmika Mandanna in key roles, Sarileru Neekevvaru is being directed by Anil Ravipudi and produced by Anil Sunkara. Mahesh and Dil Raju are presenting the movie and DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is when Mahesh’s SVP will resume the shoot
- Shruthi Haasan in Balakrishna’s next?
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation