The recently released romantic drama, Uppena, turned out to be a humongous blockbuster. The film has made its lead actors Vaishnav Tej, Kriti Shetty and director Buchi Babu Sana into stars overnight. The films makers have been getting crazy offers for remake rights from other language producers.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, a leading Bollywood production house is keen on remaking Uppena in Hindi with young stars Ishaan Khatter and Ananya Panday of Khaali Peeli fame. An official announcement regarding this news is awaited. On the other hand, reports of Kollywood star Vijay’s son Jason Vijay’s acting debut with Uppena’s Tamil remake have been going viral for the last few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience