Tamil star Dhanush’s acclaimed rural drama, Asuran, is being remade in Telugu as Naarappa with Venkatesh. Now, reports of Asuran being remade in Chinese went viral for the past couple of days. Fans were thrilled about Asuran being the first ever Tamil film to achieve this honor.
However, Asuran’s producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, who’s co-producing Naarappa, clarified that there is no truth to the reports on the film’s Chinese remake. The veteran producer did confirm that he is planning to remake the film in Kannada with leading Sandalwood star Shivarajkumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool