In order to face the tough situations prevailed due to the lockdown, all the noted stars in the Telugu film industry started raising funds to help the film works on the name of Corona Crisis Charity.
Taking this as an inspiration, the Telugu film journalists association has also come forward to help the needy. As per the reports, TFJS (Telugu Film Journalists Association) announced that they will support 35 poor journalist families by supplying essential household needs like Rice, Dal, cooking oil etc.
The association members will directly visit the houses and handover the list of groceries to the individual families.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu ‘Jeelakarra Bellam’ ritual in Kajal’s wedding
- Latest update on Rajasekhar’s health
- Tamil actor for Chay’s next?
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?