Puri Jagannadh and Ram are heaving a huge sigh of relief. Their first ever collaboration, iSmart Shankar, is setting the cash registers ringing in the twin Telugu states. On the other hand, the film’s collections are pretty decent and are promising in the US too.
iSmart Shankar collected $52,289 from the US premieres on Wednesday evening. And on Friday, the film collected another $29,078 from 48 locations until 11 PM PST. With a total of $81,367 already, the film is expected to collect a total of $90K by the end of Friday night.
On the other hand, the film collected Rs 7.83 crores in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded regions on its opening day. This is the best ever opener in Ram’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date