Following the arrest of his son Aryan Khan in the sensational drug case unearthed by the NCB in Mumbai, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s ads were taken down by popular ed tech company, Byju’s. This move witnessed severe mixed reactions on social media. While SRK fans blasted Byju’s for its knee-jerk reaction, the actor’s anti-fans supported Byju’s decision.
However, within a couple of days itself, Byju’s has reinstated all the SRK ads it had previously withdrawn earlier this week. Market analysts and ad gurus are of the opinion that there has been a huge wave of sympathy for Shah Rukh due to the injustice being meted out to him and his son. Naturally, Byju’s has cashed in on the sympathy factor by airing its ads featuring SRK during the IPL playoff match between KKR and DC.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed: Pawan Kalyan singing a song in Bheemla Nayak
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao